- To be part of a global information provider firm that expands into multiple area
- High base salary and incentive structure
Originated from the UK, the client is one of the world's leader in terms providing subscription data services towards academic institutes and medical institutes. Currently they have about 15 people in Japan and are now looking to expand further by hiring a Business Development Manager.
- Ability to acquire new businesses.
- Managing and developing our brand awareness in Japanese market by reaching out to prospects and establishing new business opportunities.
- Developing your understanding of our product offerings, our competitors and clients
- Experience in selling intangible products to clients in all industries.
- Business level English communication.
- Work in a multinational company with flexible working environment.
- High base salary and incentive scheme.
- Strong potential in the market.