Business Development Manager
700万円 - 1000万円
Work in a small team
Flexible work environment
Our client is a European software company with presence in over 70 industries.
- Research, identify, contact and generate potential client leads and cooperate business partners to create new business opportunities to achieve sales target.
- Identify market trends and customer needs. Find and develop new market for our product. Increase the value of current customers while attracting new customers.
- Constantly acquire the latest product offering information & knowledge. Process, package and deliver with demos and examples to provide our value to potential customer fitted into their project requirements and our usage situation in a variety of industry verticals.
- Attend, hold and create webinars, conference, customized workshops, exhibition, industry events and all kinds of marketing events to create potential customer leads by providing the value of our offering with examples and demos.
- Interface with Product Management, R&D & Marketing team to deliver customer voice internally and to develop effective means to deliver our product values to customer.
- +5 years of account management or business development experience in vertical market solution sales including but not limited to consumer electronics, medical, automation, automotive and ISV.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose solutions for clients to deliver our value in a creative approach.
- Skilled at solution selling and project selling in software license business.
- Cooperative team player with aggressive, dynamic, and result oriented personality.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Work in a small team
- Office in central Tokyo
- Flexible work style and hours