Business Development Manager
1000万円 - 1500万円
Fast growing company
Our client is a global leader in retail systems including RFID, EAS, anti-theft tags & labels.
- Understand and discuss the Sales plan with the Sales leader to agree on potential major opportunities
to be chased in his/her own focus area (territory, sector, etc.).
- Qualify major opportunities to be further pursued, drive consistency between Sales strategy (value
messages, relationship approach, competitive differentiation) and content work managed by the Strategic Sales Support team (solution design, pricing and costing, delivery of proposal, planned
- Own communications and relationships for each deal.
- You will be expert in demand generation activities that are relevant to this market segment and will
play a lead role in devising strategies to promote us in these forums with tangible
- You will be a key face of our relationship to the clients you engage with,
covering many layers within the organization and be able to develop relationships at Executive level,
both on the Retail Technology and Business sides of the account.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and; courses or certifications preferred.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in high-tech sales, channels, alliances, ISVs, business
development, and management that includes developing programs and managing global teams.
- 10+ years of software/hardware solutions development and selling within the enterprise and SMB
- Proven track record of building and expanding a partner eco-system while driving revenue growth.
- Experience executing a channel strategy, appropriate goals and incentives for channel partners.
- Demonstrated experience working with distributors, resellers, and value-added resellers.
- Direct sales, channel sales, alliance management, and sales management experience.
- Solid working knowledge and experience within Retail and Loss Prevention, Operations and Sales.
- Attractive compensation
- Large company
- Office located in central Tokyo