Business Development Manager
Well established company
Wide range of benefits
Our client is multinational technology company with operations in all major parts of the world.
- Mainly developing and expanding business for telecommunication clients
- Gathering the requirements from telecommunication customers and cooperating with relevant departments to formulate effective business strategies
- Managing requests of customers and on-time delivery
- Promoting overall business develop activities, various internal organizations, formulation and promotion of sales strategies.
- Reporting the status of business development activities to senior management
- 5+ years of business development experience to open and build-up the new channels by himself or herself.
- 3+ years of business experience of hardware project management lead.
- 3+ years experienced in the telecommunication industry.
- Mobile product / MNO engineering knowledge
- Negotiation and communication with business customers and partners
- Experience in development of business strategies
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Fluent level of Japanese and conversational English
- Flexible salary
- Good work life balance
- Flat working culture