Business Development Manager
Work for one of the leaders in financial market research information firm
Chance to be fthe ace of an estabilish business
Originated from the states the client has more than 15 office worldwide that covers all areas around the globe. Currently in Japan they have 10 members who are well verse in the market research sector and now they are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to boost new client usage in Japan.
- Develop a pipeline of new business opportunities with a defied sales territory.
- Employ a consultative approach to selling the client's services to new clients
- Manage the sales process from beginning to end
- Face-face meetings at client sites, events and conferences
- Work with other team members to ensure all process have been handled in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Accurately report internal administration
- Strong business level of English communication.
- Strong corporate sales experience. Have intangible sales experience will be a plus.
- Sales orientated mindset
- Work in an international work environment.
- Chance to be the face of the business when conducting Business Development.
- Competitive market with strong potential to grow further in the business