Business Development Manager
Strong career-up opportunities on a multinational platform
Global player in the Life Science and healthcare market
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
- Develop and lead annual sales plan and market strategies for business expansion in the assigned region.
- Understand clients needs and identify new business opportunities with key KOLs.
- Increase competitiveness and optimise customer base expansion in accordance with strategic vision.
- Collaborate with global and APAC teams to generate demand and transform marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor's in Biology, Molecular Biology or related discipline.
- At least 10 years of sales experience in Life Science markets.
- Self-motivated with excellent business negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyze commercial and medical information with high accuracy.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of health care
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster