Business Development Manager
Excellent collaboration opportunities across a regional platform
Strong career progression options with attractive salary-up
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
- Evaluate areas for new business development, define targeted client lists and to follow up on identification of opportunities.
- Works very closely on sales opportunities (coaching & mentoring), acting as a trainer where appropriate, plus supporting program management activities.
- Deliver the KPI's for the role which will include revenue growth from new & existing business as a result of driving initiatives.
- Act as a liaison to Services scientific community and biotechnology industry.
- Good scientific credentials, qualifications at least to first degree level in areas of the life sciences; MSc or Ph.D preferred.
- Skilled in business development for services.
- Experienced in developing and implementing business strategy.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of pharmaceutical services
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster