Business Development Manager
Flexible work life style with International work enviroment
Very good base salary and incentive scheme
The client is one of the world's largest information providing company that covers Financial information, Legal Information and many more. Due to the constant growth and strong competitions the clients are looking to hire strong Business Development Managers to start up a new division.
- Create mid-term strategy and execute plans
- Analyze current market and customers condition
- Develop new selling proposal and package to achieve the yearly / quarterly company's business target to let the sales funnel lead based on the strategy and market perspective and review it bi-weekly
- Support for Research and Consulting team to lead the project we should deliver to the customer.
- Project management
- Create presentation and material for the consulting project that should be acquired and secured
- Strong sales experience within the Information Services Industry.
- Native in Japanese, Business level in English.
- Business development experience.
- Flexible work time
- To be in charge of developing a new division.
- Chance to travel inbound and outbound for business trips.
- High base salary and incentive scheme.