Business Development Manager
Global Consumer Electronic Company
Global Consumer Electronics company headquatered in Europe, operating business over 50 countries.
- Develop and execute a sales plan, including 3 month rolling forecast and annual promotional schedule.
- Manage and grow sales channel.
- Lead strategic vendor relationships, proactively sharing insights and learnings across internal and external partners to accelerate growth.
- Perform and communicate weekly, monthly and quarterly measurement of KPIs.
- Analyze trends to improve the range and identify opportunities for growth.
- Perform regular budgeting and invoice reconciliation for promotional activities.
- Serve as organizational direct business expert and assume responsibility for additional direct sales needs, if identified.
- 7-15 years experiences in Sales in FMCG industry. Global experience is a plus.
- Abilities to work under tight deadlines and managing/working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skill.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Competitive package
- International environment