Business Development Manager
Chance to work in an International Company
To lead a strong team in the FMCG industry
- Our Client is one of the world leading FMCG company. The client is base in France with various other branches around the world. With a strong team in Japan, they are looking to increase their growth within the Japanese Market.
- Manage Off premise channels
- Negotiate trade terms with partner
- Develop the Business plan: identifying the key levers to grow the Business and share/align with the partners.
- Anticipate Risks & opportunities for his channels.
- Ensure & challenge the resources needed to execute the plans
- Implement trade marketing strategy and recommend market needs.
- Promotional planning & forecasting
- Close follow up of distributor performance: KPI's monitoring, market visit & reports.
- Monthly reporting on performance: internal and with partners.
- Has a strong FMCG background.
- Has experience as a Key Account Manager
- Heavily resulted orientated
- Strong knowledge of off premises channels and customers
- Business level of English.
- Has a track record of dealing with negotiation.
- High Base Salary and incentives
- Chance to travel inbound and outbound for business trips
- Work in an International Environment