Business Development manager- Top 50 Market Research Firm
Attractive salary, excellent working condition
Exciting and fast paced environment.
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held business intelligence, market research, and customer analytics agency focused on customer loyalty, service improvement, and employee engagement for retail, restaurant, grocery, and service-based companies.
- Develop and actively pursue a list of targeted key accounts and create individual action plans to penetrate these accounts.
- Establish personal relationships with key account contacts and decision makers therein.
- Provide market feedback and recommend enhancements necessary to round out service lines.
- Work effectively with an intellectually savvy team of service delivery professionals.
- Build relationships across the organization and strategically leverage those resources to help secure new business.
- Collaborate with the implementation and account management teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Function as a resource for clients to assist with all aspects of their buying experience in a seamless and timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B sales experience will be critical for success
- A proven producer that reports at least two years as a top sales performer compared to peers
- Someone who demonstrates a track record of achieving sales results and is proud of such accomplishments - is able to verify historical performance
- A successful history developing relationships with multiple customer points of contact
- Preference will be given to candidates who possess verifiable senior-level contacts in the retail, restaurant, or grocery industries.
- A high preference will be given to candidates who have experience in the field of customer research.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary, excellent work life balance
- Exciting and fast paced environment.
- Extremely rewarding career path
- Great benefits