Business Development Manager - Start-up travel agent
600万円 - 800万円
Dynamic start-up environment
Can choose your location in Tokyo/Osaka
Our client is a technology start-up who provides world's leading activities booking platform for travelers.
- Develop new partner and maintain good relationship with existing clients
- Work closely with other internal teams to prepare the onboarding of clients
- Understand the Japanese market and provide market & competitor analysis to optimize business strategies.
- Fluent in English & Japanese ability
- Positive attitude, great team-player, globally minded, self-motivated
- Experience in travel agency, airlines, hotels
- Degree in hospitality would be a plus
- Global start-up environment
- Accelerate career path
- Competitve salary