Business Development Manager - Premium Real Estate
Full responsibility for growing and developing new client base.
Direct contact with the Regional Head, contributing to strategy and sales growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of premium serviced offices throughout the world, particularly across APAC. The operate in over 30 different countries and have over properties within the Japan market.
They specialise in supporting local businesses and start-ups in the Japan market providing a 360 office solution to their needs.
- Cold call and update the databases
- Attract new inquiries to the business and actively seek out new business.
- Identify local marketing partners for joint programs. (e.g. with hotels, cafes, serviced apartments, chambers etc.)
- Develop and maintain exceptional client relationships to support the business goals.
- Develop and maintain partner relationships to support the business goals.
- Communicate cross-functionally.
- Work closely with the Operations team, Accounting team and IT team to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of successful sales experience.
- English and Japanese language.
- Ability to develop and identify new business opportunities and sales channels.
- Ability to negotiate with decision-makers and handle client correspondences in a professional and timely manner.
- Great interpersonal, communications and networking skills.
- Ability to work towards and exceed targets.
What's on Offer
Reporting directly into the Regional Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing new clients in order to increase revenue.