Business Development Manager - Information Services
Internatinoal Data Company - offer market research, economic data to corporates
Grow revenues with new and exisiting clients within the Japan Market
- Our client is a data and consulting company that was established in 1999 and is considered one of the world's largest industries by leveraging their unique data, expert analytic, and innovative solutions.
- Easily-accessible and fully-integrated into one platform, our client's intelligence center solution helps companies, government organisations, and industry professionals make faster, more informed decisions.
- Develop and manage client relationships within the Health care space. These activities will be consistently conducted across the Japan Market.
- You will be responsible for identifying and developing strategic relationships internally and externally.
- You will be a key driver and enable of short & long term growth.
- The role will require developing both category and key account specific strategies plans that draw on global & regional collaboration.
- Excellent written English and strong communication skills
- Excellent relationships management and business development skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to travel to Japan
- Excellent remuneration package
- Excellent working environment in an international company