Business Development Manager - Information Services
Grow revenue with new and existing clients within assigned territory
Global data company - offer market research, economic data to corporates
Our client is the market leading provider of data, analysis and research for some of the world biggest and fastest growing businesses.
Founded over 30 years ago they provide the most in depth and detailed data and market insights across over 200 economies and are considered the benchmark for the whole industry.
In Japan, the business has a 15 year history with a strong and stable client base. This position has been born out of the strong performance of the Japan business as they look to capitalise on this success and grow into new clients and markets
- Deliver revenue to achieve annual revenue targets.
- Generate new opportunities to stimulate revenue growth.
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure new customers are on-boarded to the business correctly
- Conduct weekly pipeline reviews with the Head of Japan
- Complete monthly sales forecasts to a high level of accuracy
- Degree in Finance, Economics or related business disciplines
- Direct sales or account management experience in financial or service sales industry
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Japanese and English language
- Assertive, self-motivated and target oriented approach to sales
Excellent remuneration package
Challenging career and rapid progression opportunities for strong performers
Excellent working environment in an international company