Business Development Manager - Global Wine business
Full responsibility for growing a new premium listing in Japan.
Work for one of the largest wine companies in the world.
About Our Client
Our client is an International Wine company, with an impressive portfolio of global brands at the mid to premium offering.
With a history spanning more than 150 years from inception, this business has grown to become one of the biggest wine companies in the world, employing in excess if 2,000 people.
- Developing and expanding existing Key Account business.
- Deliver sales objectives of key brands to increase and drive revenue.
- Establish and implement tasting and brand educational programs with key accounts and distributors.
- Develop and grow relationships with new and existing accounts, negotiating on range, volume and price.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure the brand image is aligned.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree
- English and Japanese Language
- Passed WSET Level 3 / Advanced Sommeliers Exam
- Previous Sales experience in alcohol, with a preference in the wine industry in a business development capacity.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and challenging deadlines.
- Proactive and outgoing.
- Flexible approach.
- Available to travel within Japan.
What's on Offer
Work for one of the largest wine companies, with full responsibility for growing new brands within the Japan market.