Business Development Manager, Global Teleco Company
Global telecommunications company
Our client is a global leader in technology-enabled service. They operate under two segments communications services and unified communications to provide customer contact services, conferencing services, event services and emergency call operations.
- Making daily enquiries and manage customer accounts.
- Manage customer expectations.
- Able to bring in sales to further develop and grow current business.
- Develop and maintain relationship with new and existing clients to expand sales.
- Making presentations to win new businesses.
- Discovering opportunities within the existing customer base and developing new customers.
- Competent in the basic usage of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- With a history of IT / UCaaS related knowledge or background
- Strong presentation skills, particularly to C level customers will be advantageous
- The candidate should be a trusted adviser for our customers and provide leading class solution
- The candidate needs to have both business and technical acumen to be successful in the role.
- Attractive salary and incentive package.
- Good work life balance.