Business Development Manager - Global Postal Equipment Company
700万円 - 900万円
Be a part of a growing and highly innovative company
Gain business development skill
The Company is a global leader in postal service equipment and technologies. They have a long history of success in Japan.
- Introduce the right fit solutions to Japan by working with Product Management & Marketing teams.
- Identify and establish the strategic partnership that can initiate to sell our new solution into the market.
- Work closely with strategic business partners to analyse and understand their business processes, identify gaps & opportunities for improvements in those business processes and underlying work flows.
- Synthesizer insights from industry, market, competitive landscape as well as internal sources of relevant data using research, analysis, and validation of information.
- Perform financial modelling, risk assessment & reporting, propose operating models for new business ideas and recommend actions to Japan management team.
- Oversees the design, development, and execution of Proof of Concepts with existing & prospective strategic partners and make business recommendations back to management based on results and insights gained.
- Facilitate communication and understanding between clients, partners, prospective partner / vendors, business users and other internal stakeholders.
- Document work requests very well with appropriate descriptions, screen shots, diagrams, and annotations that illustrate requirements concisely.
- Previous experience in Sales, Marketing and Business development
- Skills to quickly gather not only publicly available data or information but also firsthand information & insights.
- Logical thinking skills
- Persuasive documentation and presentation skills
- Knowledge about Japan Post postal & parcel business a big plus
- Experience in finding & working with channel partners, alliances, etc.
- Experience in project management and stakeholder management
- Work experience demonstrating initiative to improve program, system design & efficiency
- Proficient in spoken and written Japanese and English
- Be a part of an innovative and growing company
- Gain sales, business development, project management skills