Business Development Manager - Gaming
800万円 - 1800万円
Rapidly growing company
Our client is a multinational Internet technology company providing a wide range of products and services.
Their Japan office currently has over 200 employees and is rapidly growing.
- Responsible to find, connect and maintain relationships with companies in the gaming industry, including those in mobile, PC and console.
- Responsible to scan the market for new IPs, game development projects and potential investment opportunities.
- Negotiate deal terms, discuss, sign and process contracts. Manage confirmed projects at the business level.
- Understand, explore and distill information from the global gaming industry for internal dissemination and use.
- Must have excellent English skills, both oral and written. Ability to sustain an English casual or professional conversation with natural flair.
- Chinese language abilities will be a plus
- Candidates with existing contacts and industry network will be strongly preferred
- Deep knowledge, passion and understanding of games is a strong plus.
- Experience in negotiation and contracting is a plus.
- Additional language skills are a plus.
- Candidates with 3+ years of experience in domestic gaming companies will be preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver key results without daily supervision.
- Attractive compensation
- Rapidly growing company
- Flexible work environment