- English language skills and sales experience can be utilized as a manager.
- Be part of one of the leading global furniture companies!
About Our Client
This is a global company that designs and manufactures adaptable workspaces, including movable walls, system furniture, seating, storage, and wood.
- Fill the "sales funnel" for the assigned territory and close deals by actively targeting key client groups -- especially Architect & Design Firms, Real Estate, Project Management, large corporate end-users, and government. Methods to
- Forecast sales based on the "sales funnel" concept for 30-60-90 days and work with SM/GSM to develop a winning strategy and close business.
- Develop Sales Presentation strategies based on "product for project" concepts.
- Conduct sales presentations to customers and offer products/solutions that meet clients' expectations and support their product development strategy.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies for their product and services.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of BtoB Sales Experience in multinational companies in the industry not only in furniture but also in BtoB constructions, office buildings, hospitality industry.
- Business level in English and Native Level in Japanese, have permission to work in Japan
- Good hunter type with A&D, PMC companies - Need to be able to build the relationship from the scratch.
What's on Offer
6M Base/13 months + Commission - flexible salary package
Be part of one of the leading global furniture companies!