- International semiconductor company
- World Leader of Connectivity Solution
My client is a world leader of connectivity solution. They are driving the innovation in automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. They have been well-established in Japan with more than 30000 people globally dedicated in the domestic market as well as global region.
- Support and promote technical and commercial engagement with leading car makers and automotive tier 1 suppliers in the field of In-Vehicle Connectivity in Japan
- Monitor market trends through participation in future project workshops at key automotive car makers and tier 1 suppliers. Influence therefore the PL segment leaders and their roadmap
- Drive strong market growth of company products networking products, through pursuit of wide-range partnerships with market leaders on both present and future car architectures, creating growing funnel of design win opportunities.
- Manage third parties' ecosystem creation tailored toward networking solutions helping the proliferation, visibility and adoption of company products (e.g. time-sensitive networks, secure networks, new technology).
- Be accountable on behalf of the IVN PL for the coordination of multi disciplines (R&D, Marketing, System Apps, Sales) intra BL and inter BL joint activities aimed to innovate, develop, create, prototypes, pre-silicon platform and long term innovation.
- Promote company's wide portfolio of connectivity solutions for present and future architectures through participation in automotive trade events and participate in public speaking opportunities.
- Work with design, product engineering and marketing teams to enable the successful launch of new products. Develop compelling promotion material for use by sales and technical marketing colleagues.
- 10+ years' experience in developing business with global Carmakers and Tier1s.
- Demonstrable experience in automotive connectivity preferred..
- Experience in driving internal organization to achieve pre-determined goals is a must
- Proven track record of effective, direct customer technical support, issue resolution and customer training
- People and program management past experience is a plus.
- Good technical understanding
- Must have very strong interpersonal communications skills (oral and written)
- Must be willing to travel domestically and internationally for trade shows and direct customer support (30% of time)
-International company with Innovation, the opportunity of driving the next generation
-Great work environment with competitive salary package and benefits in the market