Business Development, Global SIer
1000万円 - 2000万円
Part of Digital Operations team
International environment and daily communication with the global team
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
- Pipeline Development and Management - Among the critical tasks to be featured in the sales plans are developing the opportunity pipeline, qualifying high priority deals, and winning new business in line with agreed targets.
- Closing Sales - The main responsibility and focus of the role will be the growth of our BPS business with a specific emphasis on growing Technology Markets Digital Operations sales. Specifically, win new deals in customer account per pre agreed targets.
- BPS Solution Development Oversight - As part of sales pursuits, partner with the company BPS solution architects and delivery teams to create effective deal solutions.
- Proposal Development - Understand customer needs and translate them into winning proposals for company and its Clients.
- Revenue growth - Drive sales and account management
- Create strong relationships and collaboration with both the Delivery Leader in the Technology Markets BPS as well as the larger sector in general such that there is consistent value and expansion of offerings and growth across the whole of the practice.
- Deep understanding of Industry specific operations in Technology Markets and be able to engage in detailed discussions with various client stakeholders (business stakeholders such as Dir/VP of business unit, CFO/COO etc.).
- Deep understanding of the BPO industry operations, and be able to engage client executives in detailed BPO deal, solution, transition, and transformation shaping discussions.
- Technology Markets BPO Solution Development - Strong preference for Technology Markets BPS sales executives who have material and "hands on" Technology Markets BPS solution development experience
- Consistent record of growing a business successfully over the years through strong client relationships and a deep understanding of the Technology Markets industry.
- Deep understanding of Digital Operations/BPS and able to engage C-level executives in detailed BPS deal, solution, transition, and transformation shaping discussions.
- Significant international experience required including being conversant in global service delivery models - both shared services and BPS.
- Demonstrated ability to create strategic partnerships with large and complex organizations.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and highly matrixed organization.
- Proven ability to guide, influence and develop a wide range of professionals.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to "roll up your sleeves" and work with a client to create timely solutions and resolutions.
- Experience in Sales & Account Management.
- Be part of the company's one of highest growth businesses and a critical part of company's business strategy
- International environment and daily communication with the global team