Business Development, Global SIer
For a self-starter
International environment and daily communication with the global team
One of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era.
- Achieve annual revenue and profitability targets for Interactive Business in Japan
- Facilitate workshops for clients as part of business development with the help of internal practice leads both onshore and offshore
- Run and manage RFP processes, bid preparation, contract creation and commercial negotiations with client
- Create sales strategies and plan for CPs review and for its incorporation into the broader customer strategy and plan
- Understand customer's business model and generate new pipeline by proactively identifying/creating, qualifying and closing new business opportunities to drive value
- Respond to and deliver on customers request, maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings that meet and exceed company standards
- Establish and maintain customer relationships at both the operating and senior levels of the customer organization (technology, marketing and business).
- Build and leverage an ecosystem of partners and alliances to enhance market insights and win rates
- Possess knowledge in Design Thinking, UX/UI and with prior experience in selling related services.
- Good knowledge and appreciation of interactive technology including web, mobile, omni-channel experience, ecommerce.
- Understanding of drivers and enablers of digital transformation within companies, eg, data, Applications, Cloud
- Keep track of latest trends in technology, design and other related fields
- Ability to run and facilitate workshops for senior client stakeholders across business and technology together with internal practice leads
- Business development/sales track record and proven leadership qualities such as conflict resolution and influential skills
- Previous experience with multiple client engagements is preferred
- Knowhow of global delivery model including project delivery methodologies is preferred
- Good track record in establishing relationships and connects in the CXO organization
- In depth knowledge of Analytics products and services implementation
Bring in an international environment and using English daily with the global team