- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales and management skills
About Our Client
Our client is the world leading chemical manufacturer across industry such as automotive, building, electronics, industrial, and healthcare.
- Develop the business in Automotive industry in globally with a focus on strong sales results
- Formulate a sales plan, focusing on expanding the customer base; implement the plan with the support of the technical support and operation team
- Conduct market research, industry analysis, competitor profile, recognizes new market trends and opportunities to improve organizations' sales and market share.
- Understands, analyze and interprets complicated material requirements of new customers / new products / new business opportunities, proposes new material solutions based on client's needs and company delivery capability.
- Acts as a contact point between customers, project team, research and development department, and design team, to come up with innovative and practical solutions to respond to client's needs.
- Prepares sales presentations, contracts, and proposals to ensure successful outcome of transactions. Fully realize growth potentials of the assigned accounts.
- Lines up internal resources supporting of the assigned accounts, typical accounts are highly challenging, complex, and diverse customers who require ongoing client relationship support.
- Builds up good relations and actively interacts with accounts that are likely to achieve on-going high potential growth.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred Chemistry / Polymer Science)
10 - 20 years sales/marketing experiences in Chemical Industry and handled Polycarbonate, Polypropylene & other plastics materials
- Native Level in Japanese
- English Language Proficiency Required
- Being creative and good at grasping new opportunities
- Sounds technical background, good analytical skill
- Selling and client management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader