Business Development Engineer - EV Market
Work in a top tier company in the industry
Gain extensive sales skills
Our client is one of the top manufactures for adhesive tape solution in the market. They have been growing stable globally and in Japan. With a large demand of their products, the company has been investing in developing new products and expanding in Japan.
- Establishes significant relationships with customers, partners, key-decision makers and other industry leaders e.g. associations, to promote company's product and services
- Working closely with technical division to promote and resolve any potential issues
- Develop and lead projects across the regions - this includes looking into global pricing and product positioning
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the BU Automotive strategy for the defined focus field and to meet customers needs
- Educational qualifications - Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5 years and above of technical sales experience within the automotive segment
- Strong acquaintance to technical issues, good curiosity/ inventiveness.
- Able to communicate in both Japanese (native) and English (business level)
- Gain extensive sales and communication skills
- Training programme from the company regarding products, market, and skills
- Establish connection and network within the industry