-Good work and life balance
-A global leading compnay
Our client is powering the new standard of marketing performance, giving advertisers clarity and confidence in their digital investment. Built on best practices, its solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
- Provide and maintain strategic plan that prioritizes partner opportunities across key markets in Japan based on Company needs and objective
- Cultivate strong relationships with influential counterparts at current and prospective partner companies in the adtech, social media, broadcast TV, radio and mobile industries
- Establish and consistently meet/exceed individual and team sales goals
- Evangelize DoubleVerify's value propositions, best practices and perspectives to our partners and our industry peers, including attending key industry events across the region and participating in panel/speaking engagements.
- Collaborate with Product team, providing market feedback to improve product offering
- Proven leadership in every aspect
- Demonstrable experience in evaluating business opportunities, providing strategic guidance and/or closing complex transactions
- Experience building and scaling digital businesses in the Japan marketplace
- Ability to drive proactive outreach to potential partners, including identifying key stakeholders and establishing the initial point of contact, and strategically maneuvering scenarios where multiple stakeholders drive the decision on an outcome
- A competitive salary
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- A collaborative high-energy environment