Business Development Assistant - International Law firm
Chance to work in global firm
Able to apply without the related experience
About Our Client
International Law firm
Co-ordinate events and seminars: source internal and external venues; prepare invite lists, associated invitations
and documentation; greet the clients/delegates etc, add events to Global Events Calendar
Source and negotiate corporate hospitality packages and tickets for sport and cultural events, as required
Collate and draft relevant content for directory/award submissions, to ensure all submissions are appropriate,
consistent with the practice plan and made on time
Assist to maintain client lists for the Tokyo office on the client database
- Maintain and develop the content of publications and brochure materials (liaising with the design and editing team
as necessary), adding finalised materials to BD Document Repository
- Provide business development support in a timely and professional manner to partners and associates in the office
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent written and spoken English and Japanese
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload to meet deadlines.
- High level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
- A team player and flexible in their approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
What's on Offer
- chance to work at global firm
- Previous experience in related business is preffered but able to appy without experience.
- Challenging environment