Business Dev., Top Network Solutions
A company that provides no.1 optical networking solutions in Japan
The company is known to be the no.1 optical networking solutions in Japan and globally has been a leader in running critical infrastructure within the most advanced companies in the world.
- Working with the major telecom & company's Sales to establish a pipeline of IP/Ethernet opportunities, suitably qualified with baseline vs. opportunity/upside, probability, valuation, and risk metrics for the current fiscal year
- Establish and drive a Go-To-Market plan for IP/Ethernet networking business incubation, with clear growth established
- Closely work with Partner and company's Partner prime to drive IP/Ethernet business.
- Liaise with the APJ CTO team and various other functions in APJ and company's Corporate/Global in capturing, vetting, and executing the business development plan
- Serve as a primary customer interface for advocating and placing company's IP/Ethernet solutions into Service Provider and Enterprise networks, either directly or via suitable channels
- Engineering Degree or telecommunications industry experience, with prior Tier 1 carrier experience.
- Proven track record of carrying and exceeding IP/Ethernet Sales quota, and driving others to do so
- Sound working knowledge of current IP/Ethernet technologies and trends, including: Ethernet services, IP/Ethernet transport architectures, and IP/Ethernet-optical networking trends and technologies.
- Proven experience in assessing top down and bottoms up market conditions, synthesizing pipelines/plans from these, and achieving to the plan
- Ability to dialog with customers on the merits of next gen IP/Ethernet networking technologies, including G.8032, ITU and IETF OAM technologies, IP/Ethernet tunneling technologies (MPLS-TP), IP/Ethernet Networking Control-Plane technologies (BGP, Segment Routing, etc.), and IP/Ethernet-optical convergence. Dialog must successfully encompass both technical and business merits to at least "first level" conversations
- Ability to connect into the various parts of the company APJ and corporate/global organization
- Ability to craft and execute complex sales strategy and ability to drive technical solution to closure.
- Be part of a company that provides no.1 optical networking solutions in Japan
- International culture and able to use English and Japanese