Business Dev Manager, leading telecom
Leading telecom company operating globally
Opportunity to be the part of growing business
Our client is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, they sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. They are finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience.
- Identify key accounts and work alongside the relevant sales account manager to develop a win back strategy.
- Be the center of competence for Enterprise category sales and coach the sales teams to prospect and sell.
- Conduct existing pipeline reviews with the sales team and identify opportunities to add headsets up sell to full portfolio.
- Identify re-establish Top Enterprise growth accounts.
- Drive strategy and action plan to retain existing business, grow development accounts and add new business.
- Work with the channel team and partners to identify and create opportunities to drive sales from the Enterprise category
- Experience of working in an overlay role or demonstrable evidence of being a collaborative team player.
- Extensive experience interfacing with large end users and channel partners in selling activities.
- Experience utilizing channels as fulfilment vehicles as well as paths to market.
- Demonstrated success in driving relationships which encompass a multi-vendor solution.
- Successful track record in Enterprise headset sales and/or an understanding of that market.
- High energy, strong prospecting, qualifying, closing skills and expert communication, presentation, and time management skills.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Good work life balance, working from home is available.
- Good carrier growth for potential candidate.