Business Controller at UK manufacturing & engineering company
Eventual successor of the finance manager in the near future
Housing and plenty of welfare benefits will be provided
The client is an international manufacturing and engineering company headquartered in the UK. The company mainly specializes in vacuum and abatement equipment in advanced manufacturing processes. They cater to a wide array of industries including chemical, semiconductor, power, R&D, steel, industrial, and many more others.
In Japan, the company have around 350 employees. They have their main manufacturing facility in Kanto region and a repair center in Nagano. With over 45 years in the Japan market, the company has established its name in the industry and is continuously growing.
- Conduct sales and profit analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting.
- Oversee monthly and annual closing processes and provide general support to the accounting team as needed.
- Liaise with different teams in the organization especially with the sales and engineering team.
- Report to HQ in English.
- Support audit related activities.
- At least 5 years of solid finance and/or business controlling experience in a multinational corporation, preferably in a manufacturing company
- Partnering experience and comfortable working with management
- Good Excel skills
- Business level English and Japanese communication skills (both oral and written)
- Global and international organization with strong network overseas
- Career growth opportunities available where you will have the chance to be the successor of the current finance manager
- Housing assistance
- E-learning and external training will be provided