Business Controller at Multinational FMCG Company
Flexible internal rotation and career progression
Great work life balance (less than 10h overtime)
Our Client is a European FMCG company that has a huge presence in the global market. The company is well known all over the world with the most iconic celebrities representing it's brands. It is also well known for its efficient CSR activities and recently won the reward for being one of the most ethical companies in the world.
In Japan, the company was founded more than 40 years ago and it is considered as one of the top Consumer Goods Companies with a huge market share. The company has a fantastic reputation on the market and offers great salary packages and employee benefits.
Your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- Budget / Forecast Preparation
- Support the preparation and coordination of budgets and forecasts in line with corporate instructions
- Support strategic planning activities through the analysis and monitoring of economic situation and retail market trend
- Budget Monitoring
- Monitor and analyze the variance of sales / expense and report to each department heads, managements and headquarters
- Support inventory and gross margin analysis
- Support profitability analysis
- Monthly closing / Reporting
- Perform monthly analysis and prepare analytical explanation on actual vs. forecast for headquarters. Also support any ad-hoc requests from headquarters.
- Conduct periodical sales analysis and reporting to the management. (Monthly / Weekly report and ad-hoc analysis)
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluency in Japanese or N1 level
- Excellent communication skills, preferably in English
- Finance related experience
- Free desk policy, as a result the communication between departments is great
- Very stable work environment, employees stay in the company for a long time (5-6 years) and the turnover is quite low.
- Good rotation system that allows the employees to transfer to other divisions
- Head of the divisions are foreigners, it will be great opportunity to use English at work
- Excellent bonus system: Junior staff employees are eligible for 15%, Managers are eligible for 20%, and for the last 2 years all employees received doubled bonus due to great company p[performance.
- Great work life balance and flex time, overtime is paid separately