Business Controller - Consumer Goods
Chance to gain international exposure
Great opportunity to utilize your accounting and business strategy experience
About Our Client
Our client is an American listed, Fortune 500 company in the business of providing personal care and consumer goods to households in over 150 countries worldwide. The company currently has over 35,000 employees in 30 operations around the world, including in Japan.
As the company provides essential products to consumers, their business is going strong even in the current economic climate.
- Oversee financial reporting process and liaison with 3rd parties on tax an audit matters
- Preparation of business plans and budgets
- Ensure compliance with financial control and governance policies
- Lead inventory check process
- Manage and lead process improvement initiatives
- Reporting to APAC and HQ Finance Head
The Successful Applicant
- Fluency in both Japanese and English (written and verbal)
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Experience as people manager
- Experience with ERP/SAP a plus
What's on Offer
Rewarding and satisfying career as a key member of the Japanese business to drive finance and business strategy.