Business Application Manager - IT (15m in Kansai Area)
High salary compensation
Japanese fluency not required
About Our Client
It is one of the major pharmaceutical company, with more than 2000 employees. Company has an international working environment and hence fluency in Japanese is not required.
The company has career progression opportunities both in and outside Japan.
Business application manager will be responsible for the following :
- Work on application modernisation projects to improve the business
- Take charge of all business application, improvement strategies and implement large scale applications.
- Manage business and IT stakeholders
- Execute the architecture road map for business applications
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must have at least 10 years of applications project management experience
Fluent in English and strong communication skills
Experience in pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage
Large scale budget management experience
What's on Offer
- Very competitive salary
- Possibility to compensate relocation
- Very good career progression opportunities