- Be part of a world renowned organization
- Take part in a global technical transformation
Our client is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income market. To Business Analysts looking to join a dynamic technology team and challenge traditional approaches where business requirements translate into technology, we have a home for you. We operate in a fast-paced environment, with exciting changes on the horizon under new senior leadership. We are looking for you to align with our business team and development team and continue with our winning streak in business.
We need you to:
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team. It means converting user objective to system process.
- Where applicable, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes based on user requirements.
- Work with local and global Technology Solutions Group team.
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly and offer alternatives both independently and within team.
- Asset management or other financial industry knowledge.
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Agile methodology.
- Proven ability to work quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in both English and Japanese.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or a related field Or Qualification of advanced Information Technology
- Working knowledge of AWS Cloud (S3, RedShift) will be added advantage.
- Working technical knowledge of programming languages including like Java, SQL, Python, BI Tools (Tableau) , VB.net would be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of NRI Systems (GX), Aladdin, CRM tools (Sales force) would be added advantage.
- An opportunity to drive a large scale project
- Earn competitively
- Enjoy working with a global team