- Earn competitively
- Join a successful and stable business
Our client is a global leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Serving since 1871, the company has expanded into more than 130 countries. With the sole purpose to set up its clients at an advantage to overcome, thrive and survive uncertainties in the global business environment. With qualified persons as their greatest asset, the company has stayed ahead in anticipating, assessing and understanding risk- thereby deploying only the best and most cutting-edge solutions in the industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Visualization of future image based on the current situation and TOM (Target Operating Model).
- Functional requirement definition, use case creation, requirement definition document creation.
- Identification of problems existing in business and system and business analysis Improvement activities(including requirement definition, promotion of UAT, review of business processes).
- Promotion of introduction of new technologies and systems by holding workshops and training sessions.
- Promotion of improvement proposals and improvement activities for problems identified through business.
- University major or equivalent work experience related to business analysis.
- Work experience as a business analyst or system analyst.
- 3 years or more of business design / visualization, process automation, process restructuring / improvement work experience.
- Detailed understanding of insurance agency business, insurance brokerage business, and insurance claim procedures.
- Knowledge of technologies for business automation such as AI, RPA, OCR and related work experience.
- Business level proficiency in English and Japanese
- Six Sigma certification
- Microsoft Office, Visio, ProjectAnalytical thinking and problem solving ability
- Team work and collaborative mindset
- A lucrative salary package of up to JPY 10M/Yr
- Work-life balance
- Effective initiatives by employer for skill and career growth