Be part of a market leading organization
Our client operates in 49 locations throughout the globe, providing reassurance to over 280 million users worldwide. By exceeding customer expectations delivering services in record time, the organisation has established itself as a market leader in the mobile phone warranty business. On a mission to satisfy current and future customers by putting only the best professionals to work.
- Proactively collaborate with Product Analyst and communicate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver as needed following artefacts using appropriate documentation standards and applying best practices: (Functional requirements (BRD), Use Cases, User Stories along with acceptance criteria and business benefits(ROI), GUI, Screen and Interface designs). Develop use cases/user stories as a key communication tool between the business and technical teams.
- Build test cases, verification scripts, along with actual validation/testing for checking completeness. (Ex QA)
- Prioritise user stories by collaborating with Development Lead, Project Manager and Product Analyst.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details, abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Apply advanced knowledge and understanding of business analysis concepts, principles and techniques to gather, document and manage business requirements for new system implementations and major enhancements to existing solutions.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Clarify requirement queries with development team as an ongoing activity.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical solution and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Develop deep understanding of current systems and processes and analyse impact of changes as new solutions are introduced to the environment.
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Architects and Product Analysts to ensure Business acceptance.
- Consult as needed with Enterprise Architecture, Risk and Security and other Shared Service teams to ensure standards are met, systems are secure and proper control requirements are included for all projects.
- Facilitates prototype, demo with product owners for early preview
- Business experience in any of the following fields: Finance, Supply Chain, Forecasting, Call Center, Procurement, or Manufacturing/Refurbish.
- Must have understanding of system structure but not necessarily system engineering skills.
- Fully bilingual (Japanese/English)
- Experienced Business Analyst
- Understanding of Microsoft Solution Framework
- Background in ERP (ideally Microsoft Dynamics)
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)
- Japanese/English Bilingual (min. TOEIC 750 and above)
- High salary
- Work from home
- Global business interactions