Subject Matter Expert to represent Japan office for IT projects
International working environment
One of the leading international financial firms.
Join a dynamic and international team responsible for the IT projects and systems in Japan.
- You will be the Subject Matter Expert for small to large projects in Japan from requirements gathering/analysis, change management through to completion.
- Drive meetings with stakeholders and business users.
- Work closely with other IT team members in Japan and regional/global offices.
- Vendor management and coordination.
- QA testing, documentation and reporting.
- Must have at least three years of business analysis/system analysis experience, preferably in the financial /consulting industry.
- Good communication and presentation skills. Bilingual in English/Japanese language fluency is required for this business user facing position.
- Confident with users and stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and deliver effectively under pressure
- Result oriented and proven project delivery and organisational skills
- Flexible, outgoing, and analytical
- Be rewarded with highly competitive salary package
- Key role for Japan office
- International, vibrant team environment