Business Analyst - Leading US Telecom Company
Stable career development in a global company
Work-life balance with international culture
Founded in 1990s, our client company currently operates in 25 countries worldwide including America, Canada, Australia, Europe and Asia. To cope the fast-growing trend, they are urgently searching for a talented candidate to support solution and help translate requirements into business solutions.
The successful candidate will report to Senior IT Manager for the below tasks:
* Partner with IT and Business to drive consensus on the best solution for business problems by analyzing requirements;
* Analyze existing business processes and collaborate with stakeholders to optimize and define to-be processes;
* Work with Technical teams to develop high level labor estimates to develop and deploy functionality;
* Articulate user stories to be used by development, QA, documentation and customer;
* Review development plans, quality assurance test plans and user documentation to ensure correct interpretation of original specifications.
* 3+ years of experience in business analysis or a related field;
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
* Able to lead testing scenario planning and manage Test/QA execution;
* Experience in utilizing various Project Management methodologies;
* Able to manage time, work under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
* Highly skilled and highly professional colleagues
* Innovative and energetic working environment
* Excellent culture and Lots of room to grow
* Competitive salary packages up to 8M