Business Aanlyst - Finance
- 30 Days Paid Holiday, Free Lunches.
- Flexible Working Hours, Remote Working.
Our client is a global Insurtech firm that operates in over 20 cities worldwide.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Japanese Fluency. (Writing, Reading and Speaking)
- Minimum 3 years of Business Analysis experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in Insurance field or projects.
- Insurance, Consulting, finance background.
Great to have:
- B2B experience.
- Flexible working hours
- Free Lunches
- Great Compensation package
- 30 Days Paid Holiday/ Year.