Branding Manager - Global FMCG Company
Use your bilingual skills: Communicate with HQ in the United States
Manage the overall brand value in the Japan market
Our client provides the highest quality health solutions with a focus on nutritional products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement effective and innovative marketing strategies, strategies, structures, solutions, campaigns and specific goals to increase the overall brand awareness.
Manage overall brand value within the Japan Market.
- Protect brand and visual identity by reviewing all online and offline publications, and audit all creative design, media purchases, KOL selection (Key Opinion Leader) and corporate sponsorship opportunities, branch office decorations and so on.
- Create and execute a PR plan for the Japan market to maintain good relationships with media, identify and secure opportunities through both the media and speaking engagements for the executive management team members.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in a Marketing related field
- Over 5 years of marketing experience
- Fluent in both Japanese and English
- Ability to manage workload, identify priorities and effectively delegate
- Great work-life balance, with no over time work
- Stable job that is very family-oriented
- You will be reporting to an individual who has been working at this company for 20 years