400万円 - 800万円
Great Work Life Balance
Good Career progression plan
Global Fashion, accessory and Lifestyle Retailer.
- Develop a marketing strategy and craft a marketing plan tailored to the local level reflecting the specific features of the market and events in the life of the brands.
- Define, control and monitor marketing budgets per brand, both Marketing Expenses and Capex
- Understand and analyse the business of Brand portfolio in Japan market and find potentials to grow as well as risk to challenge for further establishment of the brands.
- Develop distribution strategy (by channel, by customers, by door) with key stakeholders, which to nail down to Trade Marketing.
- Plan the launch new collections and define strategic collections/products to be reflected to all marketing actions. Analyse product assortments and develop the best assortment based on both global/local brand strategies and local market/customer needs
- Develop Marketing strategy/plan and lead to nail down to action plan, featuring Trade Marketing, VMD, PR Training and EC.
- Collaborate with stakeholders for integrated actions as well as special arrangement for Trade customers
- Gather, understand and estimate potentials via consumer/competitor/distribution/trend analysis
- 3+ years as Brand Management or Trade Marketing.
- Manager title is not needed.
- Hands on Experience.
- Sales forecast experience.
- Native Level Japanese (JLPT N1)
- Intermediate English
- Base + Bonus
- Flexible working hours