Brand Marketing Manager
700万円 - 1200万円
High End Fashion company from Europe. Apparel, bags, shoes and accessories collection.
- Develop overall brand marketing strategies for Japan that is in line with marketing and commercial objectives, through close collaboration with PR, MD, Retail, CRM, and relevant parties at HQ.
- Develop the media budget with Communication director that is aligned to the above strategies and closely monitor media spend on an on-going basis with an analytical mind-set to assess effectiveness and ROI of Media buy
- Oversee advertising and media planning for all channels and prepare all necessary assets in order to launch properly
- Monitor the effectiveness of individual brand marketing initiatives through analysis of marketing ROI and actual results compared to the targets set for each initiative
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with media as well with a media agency
- Maintains research efforts inclusive of consumer insights, consumer segmentation, industry trend, and developments.
- Partners with Retail marketing team, Social marketing manager and e-com manager in the development and enhancement of strategies across the program website, digital and social media, email campaigns, SEO/SEM etc.
- (Include ensuring the text and contents across all owned media are aligned to the brand strategy)
- Collaborate effectively with other departments including but not limited to PR, Retail, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising, Finance, etc., in order to carry out strategic objectives
- 5 + years Experience and understanding of media buy and familiarity
- Experience working for multinational companies
- Able to communicate in English
- Regular Japanese working permit
- Fluent Japanese (JLPT N1)
- Base + Bonus
- flexible working hours