- One of the most renown/ Iconic name globally in Luxury business
- Wide range of product, allowing targeting multiple consumer groups
About Our Client
- Iconic name globally in Luxury category with multiple products line. Well developed in Japan.
- The brand has a variety of product range offering a fun approach to marketing, targeting from young consumer to high- earning individuals.
- Client-centric Marketing Strategy & Plan.
- Media Planning, Execution & Effectiveness Evaluation.
- Localization of Communication Assets (e.g. advertising, catalogues, etc.), Local Website Content Management.
- To lead, or support Senior Manager to lead, for planning, delivery, effectiveness tracking and further improvement of Tiffany Japan's marketing activities in the following areas.
The Successful Applicant
- Holistic marketing experience at a brand end, incl. media planning, magazine (ads and tie-ins), BTL activities (events, pop-up store)
- Rich experience in marketing planning, execution management and follow-up evaluation. Experience should include well-balanced, broad scope of marketing (i.e. strategy, communication & promotion, research, etc.), and should NOT be limited to just one or two aspects (such as just advertising, promotion or PR). Idea proposal or portfolio of work example(s) from previous work will be a plus
- Experiences of digital marketing, in addition to traditional media
What's on Offer
- Japan is getting a lot of investment by HQ so a lot of local ideas will be supported financially
- The brand has a wide range of product (affordable pieces to fine luxury) making it fun to target multiple consumer groups
- They have a strong collaborative culture within the company with all employees being a big fan of the brand, making the working environment very positive