500万円 - 800万円
Flexible Working Hours
Global Cosmetic and Fragrance Brand.
- Develop business plans based on the brand/product objectives and execute projects and initiatives to achieve the goal Plan and execute retail marketing promotions closely working with the brand team.
- Review and analyse sales results to determine future opportunities Track all promotional campaigns to develop insights and consumer demands on the market with focus on ROI.
- Achieve sales target in various distribution channels, such as department stores, beauty and variety stores, E-Commerce and so on Built appropriate promotion plans for each distribution channels to achieve their target sales.
- Control advertising and promotion budget of the Brand Manager promotional investments in order to maximise ROI.
- Manage sales forecast and closely work with operation and logistic team in order to maintain optimal inventory of the brand.
- Communicate professionally with business partners overseas, and smoothly with the other department internally.
- + 3 Years Experience in Brand Management, Product Management or Marketing.
- + 3 Years experience in Cosmetics, Fragrance, Luxury products
- Native Level Japanese (JLPT N1)
- Regular Japanese working permit