Tokyo 23 Wards
Brand Manager for leading FMCG company
Manage the brand of an international company
About Our Client
One of the world's leading FMCG companies.
- Deliver brand strategy and planning in the agreed budget to achieve the aligned business target
- Create a winning short & mid-term strategy and planning of the brands based on a deep understanding of the category and the local consumer insight; build alignment with the Global strategy and key stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver winning propositions for the brand's growth to create business building solutions.
- Lead and manage the brand's innovations and activations with alignment of key stakeholders
- Develop direct report(s)' functional and leadership competencies through supervising and coaching as future marketing leaders.
- Co-lead and co-create Marketing team's engagement with other Managers and Director.
- Co-lead and Co-create Local & Regional cross functional ways of working and engagement. Manage brand's vision and purpose to cross-function team and stakeholders.
- Contribute to brand Global/Regional communities by sharing key knowledge and the best practices, providing input to Global / Regional strategies and plan.
- Manage deliverables and ways of working of partner agencies (Brand Agency, Package Design Agency, Media Planning Firm, BLT agencies)
The Successful Applicant
- Developing Communication that works
- Creating Compelling Strategies and Planning
- Developing and delivering innovation for growth
- Strategic Agility
- Drive for Results
- Managing Vision and Purpose
- Developing Direct Reports and Others
- Motivating Others
What's on Offer