Brand Manager (Pet Healthcare)
Global leader in the Pharmaceutical industry
Multinational market leader in the Pharmaceutical and Animal health industry expanding their business in Japan and launching new products.
- Develop mid/long-term strategy of Key Brands in Pet Parasiticides Category. Drive to achieve short term brand target with excellent execution. Drive aligned brand strategy and ensure excellent execution and plan review.
- Drive strong new product/service launch plan, with cross-functional collaboration and alignment with management, related section Heads and group managers.
- Drive effective and efficient communication for cross-functions, global and regional teams and outside vendors, agencies and business partner.
- Coach a junior team member to grow their capability, ability and motivation via internal and external training, OJT, give-and-take feedback, and appraising job results.
- Native level Japanese and Business English
- Previous Brand Management experience
Global work environment
Good work life balance