- Chance to grow your career in one of the largest FMCG companies
- Strong manager support
About Our Client
My client is one of the biggest American FMCG companies, this would be a great chance to grow your career in marketing with a strong brand name behind you.
- Be the Developer and key lead of brand strategy to deliver stronger equity and company P&L
- and execution of brand plans by leading and delivering projects working effectively with cross functional teams, end markets and agencies.
- Portfolio management (Device/Product/Accessories)
- Support team lead on fact based decision making through data-analysis and reporting for the teams to develop sound recommendations based on category reviews, working closely
- with the Strategic Planning & Insights team and other functions, demonstrating understanding of brand issues and market opportunities. (Category/Consumers/Product)
- Be the overall Brand Campaign Idea Guardian in all manifestations - including Packaging, POSM, Experiential execution, Design and Digital sign-off linked to cycle plan
The Successful Applicant
- Business level English and Japanese required
- Strong Data Analytic skills and Logical/Insights thinking
- Commercial approach to all activities
- Keen to continuously learn and raise the bar
- Strong feeling of ownership/accountability and drive for results.
- Experience in trade and consumer insights, implementing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience with developing brands with digital media/e-commerce
- Business level English and Japanese is required. Other languages are always a plus
What's on Offer
- Great chance to be involved in a growing company with a very strong brand name
- Strong leadership
- Chance to be promoted
- Overseas opportunities