Brand Director in the Hospitality Industry
Be a part of the largest and fastest growing hospitality group
International working environment
Our client is rapidly growing its presence globally, currently operating across 300 cities with over 4000 hotels.
Become the gatekeeper between the brand creative team and various business areas.
Develop detailed project plans that demonstrate timelines, resources and deliverables.
Help develop clear brand and product strategy that delivers growth for the brand.
Manage complex stakeholder relationships and influence senior management both within Japan and globally.
Project manage the delivery of new brands and products for Japan.
Work with the transformation team on hotel development defining brand touch points for each hotel and briefing in the creative team to create mock-ups.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven brand management skills across multiple channels
- Demonstrable project management experience
- A passion for understanding the consumers from a B2B and B2C point of view
- International working environment
- You will lead the brand team in Japan