Blockchain Architect, up to 12M
A practical blockchain project to solve real problems
Flexible, supportive and international environment
An innovation division of a established financial institution. You can expect to work in a multi-cultural R&D environment that is collaborative and result-oriented.
Role / Responsibilities
- Develop and deploy secure blockchains backends, such as blockchain networks and related tooling and scripts to support the different operational needs.
- Develop a blockchain-agnostic mobile wallet framework including advanced contracts management (Java/C++/Python)
- Develop and deploy different types of Smart Contracts including tokens, marketplaces, escrow contracts and games mechanics. Provide the highest level of reliability with contracts code 100% tested.
- Stay up to date with the latest standardisation efforts, best practices and security updates.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Good communication in Japanese
- Programming proficiency with at least one object-oriented language.
- Unit-Testing and Continuous Integration processes experience.
- In-depth understanding of all the technical aspects of Blockchain, including scalability solutions.
- Experience with Solidity Smart-Contracts development and deployment.
- Strong experience with UNIX systems (Linux) and cloud infrastructures (AWS, GCP, ...).
Nice to have:
- A proven track record of deploying smart contracts in a professional context.
- Experience with GPGPU & Crypto Mining.
- Familiarity with POS / dPOS blockchain protocols.
- Equities options as part of package
- Up to 12M for blockchain experts with practical experiences
- International collaboration