Biotech Application Specialist, Medical device, Tokyo, 10M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided with support from company.
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Company develops, manufactures, and sells advanced technology blood testing analyzers.
- Their products are well-known in the market.
- Performs on-site application support for product integration into small-scale development labs, pilot facilities, and GMP manufacturing facilities for Biotech analyzers.
- On-site application activities include correlation to alternative reference methods, precision studies,bench-top interference studies, linearity studies, instrument validation (IQOQ), and onsite customer training.
- Works closely with Biotech sales representatives and distributors adding value throughout the sales process on Biotech.
- Works with new customers after the sale to streamline validation requirements on products and ensure a successful, smooth transition to Company technology.
- Reviews, prepares data outputs, and presents performance data obtained during the above on site applications studies to prospective and current customers as appropriate.
- Biotech laboratory bench experience with biochemistry analyzers and cell counters is ideal for this position.
- Experience with laboratory testing, biotech applications, or related products/systems experience
- Knowledgeable in GMP regulatory requirements is a plus
- Requires a university degree either in Laboratory Services, Biology, Chemistry, or equivalent degree,with a related experience in the diagnostics industry with emphasis on technical support of biotech laboratory equipment.